Microbiology is the study of microscopic organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa in the realm of prokaryotes and eukaryotes. Today, in addition to the tremendous importance of microbiology in pathogenesis and medical science, the importance of these organisms in industry, food and the environment is also very important.
Histogenotech Scientific Research Center with the benefit of the best specialists, the most up-to-date devices and the latest research done in the world, It has sought to advance in this important biological field And trying to define projects with high production priority and provide up-to-date services to scholars And pursues the country’s researchers as a goal.
- Isolation and selective-differential culturing of microorganism
- Phenotypic tests to identify microorganisms and colony counting
- Performing biochemical, serological and molecular tests in the diagnosis of microorganisms
- Performing MIC, MBC, Disk diffusion antibiotic susceptibility test
- Evaluation of biofilm production capacity and biofilm measurement
- Investigation of gene expression in biofilm production and antibiotic resistance genes
- Investigation of microbial contamination in different samples (food, water & ect )
- Synthesis of microbial nanoparticles and the study of the effect of nanoparticles on microorganisms
- Isolation and purification of probiotics
- Plasmid purification, vector design and cloning